1. Precisely what is microbial death? 2. Why does a population of microbes not d.
1. Precisely what is microbial death?
2. Why does a population of microbes not die instantaneously when exposed to an antimicrobial agent?
3. Explain what is wrong with this statement: “Prior to vaccination, the patient’s skin was sterilized with alcohol.” What would be a more correct wording?
4. Conduct additional research on the use of triclosan and other chemical agents in antimicrobial products today. Develop an opinion on whether this process should continue, providing evidence to support your stance.
Ref.: Cowan, M. K. (2014) (4th Ed.). Microbiology: A Systems Approach, McGraw Hill