hello this is my outline I want an summery/response essay about that outline and.
hello this is my outline I want an summery/response essay about that outline and the attachment has the formal.
from 3 to 5 pages with the work cited page
A. Introductory statement
The characters are presentedin their natural setting. A brief history of their past is given. The arising themes are drugs, poverty and revenge.
In the encounterthe clients are presented in their daily life activities. They buy drugs fromthe previous night’s earnings. A history of their gang groups and anexplanation of the gang’s status is also given
1. Organized gangs
· The maincharacters together with other members of the group are spending time togetherdoing drugs.
· The gangis insecure such that even Lil a leader carries a gun with him.
2. Life in the society
· Thehousehold majorly is run by the women for up to five generations
· They haveto work hard to take provide for thefamily and take care of the young ones.
· Thehomeboys are jobless and look upon the women of the house to provide, adiscrepancy exists.
· Thepolice and newspaper call them the gangbut they identify V-13 as a neighborhood living in their homeland.
· For thegang and the society changes are happening first.
3. Drugs abuse and trafficking
· The society is getting lost in drugs and the sole purpose of their living isto get more drugs.
· Sell of drugs is still very rampant. Anyone sellscocaine and rock.
4. Power and control
· Peoplewith money, drugs and guns control thecity.
· It is thereason why a longtime grudge between the V-13 and Culver City stands to date, the V-13 lacks the manpower
The existence of gangs has been thereason the cities are in danger of a lot of social vices and corrupt morals.Even if their aim before was protection, their joblessness have led to drugabuse and drug trafficking. Instead of protecting they now rule the city.